Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Errands

Today has been a very busy day, everypuppy!



There has been lots of outside playtime, since the sun is TAKING AWAY MY SNOW...it's stupid 50 degrees today! In protest, I have begun to blow my coat. Mom groomed me yesterday...and I started to have some regrets, so I ATE the bag with my hair in it. I thought she was done with it...but she saw the living room rug today:


I tried to tell her that it wasn't me, but she didn't believe me!

So, she broke out the evil brush...and I tried to run before she even got the first stroke in....but she STILL GOT MY FLUFF!


Well...that was it. Ziggy was hiding under the side table, so I decided to join him:

...but I think I left behind some evidence that the fluff culprit is actually me. Oh well. I'll just stay here for the rest of today!


WOO!

Marls

13 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Oh poor you! We've been hiding ours so far although Dad did get after Shyla this morning. We all ran in different directions so it wouldn't be easy for him to get us.
ECHO

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Even your fluff is khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amici said...

My Mom lost my brush. She can't seem to find it....hee hee. If you need a place to hide out you can always come over here. :)

Good idea hiding uner the table though!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We're shedding too. It's mostly Steve. Mom vacuumed today and there are already several tufts of fur on the ground. Mom is annoyed. Hey, it's what we do!

Kat

Kapp pack said...

Tell you mom is she thinks that's bad she should see our house since the Dyson went to the VET last week!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Army of Four said...

It was Amber's turn to blow coat a couple weeks ago. She's about done for now. Storm said I'm up next. COOL! I can't wait. I hope we get to do a lot of vacuuming!
Play bows,
Zim

Indy said...

Oh no, poor Marls! I got a bag of frozen green beans on my head on Sunday! But a photo of you with your fluff would be great for the Bissell photo contest!

The Husky in the Window said...

What is it with them and our fluff? And you had to get under the table. Can't she take a hint. You and Ziggy have to take charge of the situation. Get that brush and run.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Thor said...

Sounds like things are going to be busy in your neighborhood for awhile! You've gotta stay hidden, or hide the brush and the vacuum if you can!

Woos,
Thor

Putz said...

how come here the snow is not melting , it covers the ground still two feet deep

Khady Lynn said...

I still haven't figured out why they feel the need to puck up our fluff. I mean, seriously!! We're just going to leave MORE in it's place!!

Holly

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Juneau had to be furminated, hawoo, he hates it! He is blowing hunks of his coat all over the place. I haven't started yet, but my time will come.
-Cosmos-

Bama said...

Howrooroo, we feel ya buddy! Three of the 4 of us are blowin coat right now, since mom put in our cool tile floors it's making her crazy, she sweeps up our fluff like 4-5 times a day. As soon as she puts the broom away we all give a good shake & put if all right back!
Kisses,
Bama & the RHP