Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter bunny = devil bunny

As everypup may know, I work my hardest to keep evil bunnies from destroying my yard and going after the Ziggy. (Obviously, he is defenseless.) So, you can understand my confusion when Mom started talking about the EASTER BUNNY coming to our house...and BRINGING CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what I did to make Mom so mad that she would allow a giant rabbit into the house with deceivingly delicious puppy poison. Has anypuppy else heard of this horrible tradition?! I am very concerned!
I went to talk to Dad about it because I thought he might be able to help me:

Hey Dad, is a big bunny with chocolate really coming into the house??

But then, Mom came in, so we all played dead:

Everybody down!!!
Well, everybody but Ziggy, but that's because he's stupid:
Get down, little dude!!!!
I think she overheard our conversation. Hopefully she will realize that I am super serious when it comes to bunny issues!!
Woo,
Marls

12 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Woo! You're so smart! I didn't make the connection about the bunny bringing puppy poison! I wonder if Oswald is in on this?!?! I saw him just last night! I better keep an eye on that cotton-pickin' cotton tail!
Play bows,
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! I never considered that. I wonder how he gets in. Santa Paws comes down the chimney so I guess I'll hang out near the fireplace and get him before he leaves any chocolate in our house!
ECHO

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You are so smart, Mars! I hadn't thought about that, either.

Princess Patches said...

Maybe that big bunny will bring some treats for you, too. We think the chocolate is for the bipeds...not you two! Maybe he'll even bring you a stuffie bunny!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What is your mom thinking? Is she trying to kill you? What about Ziggy? He's probably not smart enough to know the bunny has poison! Stay safe!

Kat

Kapp pack said...

Hopefully the Easter bunny will bring you doggy approved treats. Way to look out for your little bro!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Anonymous said...

Wow Marls... you really are making us think here..... I like it.
Hugs,
Sitka

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, if she had bitten the ears off this evil chokholate bunnykhritter, the khritter woo'dn't have heard a thing!

Good lukhk!

Hopz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I just reached your blog on my quest to visit each of the Dogs with Blogs. Wooooooooo!

Khady Lynn said...

Bunnies are very tasty! But they don't come in chocolate at my house.

Holly

Thor said...

We have lots of bunnies here, but I don't think they're made of chocolate. And Mama and Dad won't let us have chocolate. But we never heard of the Easter Bunny, Mama says for dog families it's the Easter BEAGLE!

Woos,
Thor