Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pooperbowl Dogday

I'd like to flash back to earlier this week, when Ziggy Ate The Cabinet. As everypuppy knows, he got pretty fat. The camera doesn't really do it justice, but just to show what great progress he's made, I'll post a "while he was enormous" picture, and a "now" picture:


Before

After

Like I said...the pics don't do it justice, but rest assure that he's all good now!

Here's my nose for your enjoyment (Mom is ANNOYING...I was clearly sleeping!!):

Enjoy the Superbowl!

Woo,

Marls

PEE-ESS: TODAY IS MY FIRST GOTCHA DAY!! :)

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marls,
I did a quick booger check and you are good.

You're right, I can barely tell that Ziggy was fat. I'm glad he's back to his normal size now. If he continued to be fat, that's more weight for you to dominate.

Kat

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I don't get why your human put on shoes for the outside picture.

Should have been consistant.

Humans are so stupid!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW~

he was darn near ready to blow Khap'n -

That woo'd have been a hekhk of a khleanup !

Khute Snooter too - sorry your human had to torment you to do that - tell her groundhog day was YESTERDAY - that is when they wake up sleeping khritters and pose with 'em!

Wags&Wuv,
Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

PeeEss:

HAPPY
GOTCHA
DAY!!!

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Ziggy! I am so glad he is better!!

Cute snooter!! Why do the humans continue to pester us when we are trying to sleep?

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Happy, happy Gotcha Day! Meeka's is coming up real soon. We're glad Ziggy has deflated and is feeling better.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Happy Gotcha-versary!

Glad the Z-man is feeling better!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

Indy said...

Oh my dogness, that Ziggy sounds like he's already gotten his HULA membership!

HAPPY FIRST GOTCHA DAY!!!