Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our little guy

Hello everypuppy.

We have some not so great news...Z-man is sick, again. He horka'd big time for about 9 hours yesterday, and it was really stinky - and there was a LOT. He's in the hospital now. We're waiting to hear from Aunt Erica for an update, as she was so wonderful to take our little guy in while Mom and Dad had to work. Ziggy has had some hard times from Day 1, and we would like to ask that everypuppy and their humans keep all paws and fingers crossed that Ziggy will finally come out of this A-OK.

I snuggled up around him last night to make sure that he was OK, but he didn't want to stay on the bed, as he was doing the horka horka so much. So, I laid down on the floor next to the bed to keep my eye on him. I love my little brother - and I want him to be OK!




15 comments:

Amici said...

Oh Ziggy, we hope you get better soon. It is no fun to throw up. It tastes gross in your mouth and it makes you tired. We hope you feel better soon and come home soon. The vet is a nice place to visit but not one that I'd want to spend the night at.

Your in our thoughts! Sending siberian husky love your way from Maine- Amici and his family

Amici said...

Should have said "You're in our thoughts". We really do have an education here in Maine. :P

The Daily Echo said...

Oh no! Poor Zigs! I've got the Sibe Vibes working again. Whew! There's been alot of sick pups lately. We sure hope he's going to be okay.
ECHO
Pee S: Marley, I knew you liked him all along!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Awww. Ziggy just looks sick. Poor boy. Get to feeling better VERY soon!

Kat & Steve

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Let's hope THIS is it for woo - no more sikhkies!


Rest up and get well khutie!!

Wags&Wuv,
Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Ziggy! I sure hope he gets better soon! Sending Malavibes your way!

Holly

Princess Patches said...

Ziggy, we want you to be okay, too! We're sending lots of Aire-zen your way so you can get better really fast!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

The Brat Pack said...

We hope you feel much better soon! Please post and let us know.

Bear

The Army of Four said...

I hate doing the horka! We're sending lots of prayers out for little Ziggy!
Luv,
Dave

Peanut said...

Oh we have all paws crossed here that he is okay.

Kapp pack said...

SIbe vibes and good thoughts coming for the Z-man!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Husky in the Window said...

Hey Ziggy, I hope you are feeling better. I have had tummy troubles since day one too! I'm glad we have moms that love us so and take good care of us. We are sending you good husky vibes from us.
Feel better.
Husky Hugs MayaMarie

Dakota said...

Ugh, the horka is the worst. I hope you are feeling better.

Dakota

IndyPindy said...

You are great brother Marley, please let us know how Ziggy is doing!

Love,
Indy

Sooky said...

Oh Marley, I am so sorry to hear that Ziggy is sick, I will woo that he is ok and comes home soon.
Keeping my paws crossed for you.
Love, Sooky