Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A HAPPY PUPDATE!

HAWOO pup friends!

I smell some GOOD NEWS here at the McCann household...


Checking my messages...there's that GREAT NEWS!

(On a side note, Mom says I look like I have a "big bootie" in that picture. For the record, I am a lean, mean Sibe machine, and I don't think a certain biped should be talking about big booties!)

Our little Ziggy is getting SO much better! He only had ONE accident in all of last evening and last night...and it wasn't until about 5:45 am! We are so proud of him. For a guy that was really too young to be with us quite yet, and who ALSO is battling with Giardia, he's coming along wonderfully. Mom is super happy for all of him (and us)! He's growing like a weed and has SO much great puppy energy now! This difference that proper care and TLC has given him is really quite clear. He's lots of fun! Mom thinks he's gained about 1.5 to 2 pounds since last week. Awesome!

Who, me? Well of course I potty in the yard, don't be silly!

ALSO...our fence gate was put back in yesterday, so I HAVE MY YARD BACK! WOOO HOOO! I did SO many zoomies, you don't even KNOW! Mom and Dad also put a dog run in for us pups for the spring and summer months when they're cooking food and doing yard work. It's HUGE! We are so excited! SO excited, in fact, that this morning, I refused to come inside when Mom and Dad wanted to leave for work. I was what Mom calls a "pistol". If by that she means faster than a speeding bullet, woo hoo hoo - YOU BET!

Anywoo, here's another picture of our big man Zig, too cool to look at the camera:

I'm so excited about everything that I ate my collar last night. Then I dry heaved for a couple of hours. I didn't want to do it by myself, so I stood on top of Mom on the bed and did it in her face. It's because I love her.

Licks!

Marls

11 comments:

Kodak the Eskie said...

wow, you have so much to be excited for! I don't have a fenced yard, but we have fenced in baseball fields nearby that we can run in. I don't do many zoomies anymore because I'm too "mature" for that, but give me a first snow of the season and I might get frisky!

Sounds like you really love your mommy -- and your mommy really loves you to let you urp in her face!
Hugs and licks, Clive

The Daily Echo said...

YAY! We're so glad to hear life at your house is getting a bit more tolerable....and fun too. I see Ziggy has already learned how to be aloof and not look at the camera when Mom wants him to. Good boy Ziggy!
ECHO

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Good news about the poo!

And way to show your mom that you really love her!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley, that is great news about Ziggy!! And about your new fence and dog run. I bet you are super excited.

Kat

Kapp pack said...

Glad to hear Ziggy is getting better and less smelly. Great HULA horka manuevers!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

sharkgila said...

Great to hear that about Ziggy. Cheers to the little fighter!

Collars.. yummy... thanks for the idea..

Wuuu,
Togo

p/s Nice bootie you have there, Marley

The Army of Four said...

Oh, yeah, Mars Bar! Nothing says "I love you" like doing the horka right at your mom. Way to go!
We are all SO glad to hear Ziggy is doing better! See ... I TOLD you he'd be fun! And like Echo said, I love how Siberian he is, looking away from the camera. Stormy had us all look at that and said it's an outstanding example of Siberian=ness.
Have fun doing yard zoomies!
play bows,
Zim

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey-Woo Marls,
Nothing like having yur little bro pooping in the crate next to you. He'll grow out of it. Juneau is getting better & he is 6 months old. But, there are sumtimes when I really wish for a stuffy nose cuz he can get smelly. Lil bros are fun to play & wrestle wif. They make a great living squeaky toys!!
-Cosmos-

Amici said...

Gosh, maybe you and Thrawn should hang out (Five Happy Hounds). You too sure do have stories to tell! :)

We're glad Ziggy is getting better. Love certainly makes things better huh!

And, hooray that you got your yard back!! Have fun playing in it!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo... Great news! Glad Ziggy is doing much better now.
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Ziggy is such a cutie!!! I hope he is feeling better soon! Good boy for going in his yard!

I'm glad you have your yard back!

I hope you didn't swallow your collar! I wouldn't want it to get suck in your innards!

Good job doing the horka in your humans face!

Hbbb