Friday, May 11, 2007

Long time no woo!

Ha woo, everypup...I'm sorry for not writing all week! It's really been a busy one. Mom had her birthday, Dad's birthday is next week, and Mother's Day is on Sunday...it never stops!

I went to the vet yesterday, and guess how big woos truly is? 25.5 lbs! I am such a big boy, but the vet says I have a lot more growing to do. I don't wanna grow up, so I tried to steal her glasses and run away, but I couldn't get very far off of the examination table. FOILED AGAIN!

Speaking of Mother's Day, I've thought and thought and thought about what to get my Mom, and I think I've finally made my decision. A BRAND NEW HOLE IN THE BACK YARD! What does everypup think? I am currently working on my Masters of Hole-Diggership and am hoping to go on to get my PHD! I think she'd really appreciate it.

Mom still has not gotten a chance to upload the pictures, mostly because she still can't find her USB cord. I think that's ridiculously irresponsible. She should keep everything in designated areas, like me. Heck, my duckie doesn't even leave my bed...everything has it's place! I think I like Steve and Kat's recommendation of making her tie it around her neck, like my collar.

I will leave you with a picture of my cat-toy, Loki (thanks again, Mom!). Here she is, asking me to come pick her up and take her places.

I hope everypup and their humans have a wonderful weekend!
Woos,
Marls

4 comments:

Peanut said...

You are getting to be a big boy. That's great. Your mom just needs to go out and buy a new cord. Then she will find the old one. My mom says that is how she finds things she's lost.

Anonymous said...

Wow Marles... 25.5 lbs! I remember, well mom says she remembers, when I was that size. Loki looks like fun! I have a cat too, Tia. But she rules over me, so she is not really my "toy".
Hugs, Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Marley! We're tagging you to play Tummy Tag with us. It looks like your cat toy already knows the rules! See our blog if you need to know them.

Steve and Kat

Khady Lynn said...

That is a FABULOUS tummy pose!!!

Holly