Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Long overwoo!

Hello everypuppy - I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post. Things are pretty crazy on the homefront!

There have been lots of recent developments - which I will share with everypuppy in the coming weeks. Life is changing around the Rasta house!


I explained to Mom that it isn't at all fair to just abandon everypuppy and deprive them of my pawsome cuteness, so here are some pics to (hopefully!) sustain you!!



Snow action shot!!

I could sleep in this stuff!

Telling Ziggy to hurry up and get inside already!!

It snowed another 9 inches yesterday - I hope it NEVER stops!

Woo,

Marls

11 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, you're so lucky to have so much snow. We should have moved to your town! I wonder what all the changes are? Is Ziggy going to recruit more puppies to live with you to overtake you by sheer number? Because I know they could never overtake you in cuteness!

Kat

Princess Patches said...

That's one pawsome snow-fall! It snowed at our house, this morning, but it didn't stick and the flakes were so far apart that we couldn't even catch them with our nosies! Bummer!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Mars Bar! Oh, wow. Cool snow shots - no pun intended. We've got the cold, just no SNOW! Can you send us some?
Wowzers, I'm on needles and pins waiting to hear the big news! I can't wait!!!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I had to hold my head like a Labra=dave to see that second shot of you. Ha roo roo roo!

Indy said...

You are soooooo lucky that you still have snow! I'm jealous.

The Daily Echo said...

Snow! Look at the snow! You guys are so lucky. Woo - patience isn't our virtue so we can't wait to hear what's been going on.
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Great snow pictures you'all. Bella does not listen either, so I understand what you have to got thru with Ziggy. These younger pups think they can get by with their cutness. Oh wooo.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

How'd you stand on the side like that?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rut roh?

CHANGE??

Oh please woo tell!!!

Hugz&Khysses Khutie,
Khyra

Kapp pack said...

Woo are so lucky to have that much SNOW!

WOo woo, KA

Khady Lynn said...

I sure wish we had that snow! All of ours is melted and now all we have is a swamp.

Holly

Thor said...

Wow! Lucky you guys to have so much snow! We STILL haven't got any, and now it's getting too warm for snow. When I find that weatherperson, he's gonna be in trouble!

Woos,
Thor